Sunday, February 10, 2013

Realigning My Life

       I left for a while. I had to realign, reboot and restart. I was in the process of creating a new me when all of a sudden life got crazy scary. In the process I realized I did not need to new me ! I needed to love and accept the me already here and let her out. I was so busy being who I believed everyone else wanted me to become that I forgot to ask myself if that was what I wanted.  Today I am claiming my power as a woman on a path truly her own. I can not call myself by any labels and that is good. I am free to believe what feels right to me. I am free to take a bit of this and a bit of that and create my own style. Politics, religion, diet, parenting, relationships; even medical choices : I no longer feel the need to follow one path. I explore all areas, I keep the things I feel right about and I leave behind the rest. So YES I can support a woman's right to chose and I can support the right to bear arms. I can celebrate the love of Mother Earth and the love of the Christ. I can eat a raw foods breakfast and have a paleo lunch. I can spend time to talk to and listen to my child but I can also swat his little ass when it really needs it. I can believe in the joy of a committed relationship while still accepting that sex and love are not the same thing and you do not have to have both at the same time. And I can support access to medical care for everyone while still refusing vaccines and other forms of poison for my child.
             You see I am DeAnna ... I am not you ...I am not the person you want me to be ... I may not even be the person I thought I wanted to me to be  ... but I am who I am...and that is okay.
              This blog is going to be taking on a lot of different issues and I am going to be expressing my opinion and asking for your opinions. I want to know what you truly think...not what your political party says or what your preacher says. I will not tolerate bashing or name calling...everyone has a voice and a right to share it as long as they do not use that voice to harm another.
So stay tuned! We may all learn something.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment